Talking Awi Beauty: kidst birhan whose photo was circulating on social media

Talking Awi Beauty: kidst birhan whose photo was circulating on social media


Injibara is a living historian of Ethiopian cavalry and horses!
(Traveling journalist Enoch Seyoum heads to Injibara. Tomorrow is the big and annual Agwu Horse Festival.
((Enoch Seyoum ~ Dire Tube)
Injibara is getting married tomorrow. Its streets are adorned with flags, where it commemorates the splendor of our forefathers, honors our horses. The long-awaited Annual Festival of the Seven House Agwo Equestrian Association is tomorrow. I arrived the next day.


Located 445 km from Addis Ababa, the city is riding like a horse. This eight-decade-long partnership is not just a horse-drawn carriage. Agwo is a people who have maintained many facts and values ​​that explain the relationship between Ethiopia and the horse. This is the result of that.
Awi Zone and Injibara University are integrated. The bride and groom are the cavalry and their horses. I'm on the eve of a wonderful day. I was greeted by a city of fresh air. It is not too late for those who claim to be close; If you want to see what will happen tomorrow, come, then the land will welcome you as Adinas.


There is a lot to see here, the land of lakes. You heard him sing, There is also the horn. It is a land of waterfalls; Even in my own country, where do you look like a water tourism zone where you can hear the sound of whiskey as soon as you see it? I am in the midst of a never-ending attraction of grace. Have you ever heard of Bakusa? It is the national park of your country. He is here in the zone.
I'm not going to tell you everything right now. It's time to dump her and move on. I am a guest at an event once a year. The eve has a special atmosphere. Injibara predicts that tomorrow will be a miracle. Thousands of cavalry commemorates the heroic deeds of his forefathers, the companionship of the martyrs, and the generosity of his horses.


I wish Injibara as a puppet. As the capital of the Turkmenistan capital, the beauty of the horse, the beauty of the world, and the income and honor of the British cavalry, not as distant as the world;
The world may have heard or seen the Tibetans. Next is the day to hear and see about my country, Injibara. Then Injibara will be the glory of the continent.
Now we are going to advise: I headed to the zonal hall. There is a conference organized by Injibara University. When I return, I will share with you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments