So I was thinking a little bit and many of the trips I took with you realized how much I thought about my level of self-confidence. I feel like I have been addicted to marketing for years, my financial abuse is all a result of a lack of self-confidence and I really think I have learned this kind of debt journey. I began to love myself and became more confident in my life and in my choices, so today I wanted to talk to you about the 10 ways to trust and I want to thank Oran for sponsoring this video. Talking about them a little later is not really self-confidence, I think it is as high as my feelings or even to find an excuse to wake up. I feel comfortable with my own decisions and just as I remember myself, yes, I have had this kind of first and I think it is very important that it has helped me gain confidence.
It was because of my own and my own choices that I took myself to where I was by buying new clothes and makeup while buying my own sympathy and worthlessness in student debt. When I didn't break in the beginning, I had to come up with a really simple fact, trying to find ways to fix myself, how much money I had spent and how much I had to show. When I decided to face myself, it was all mine and when I realized that the choices I had made at the time were right, I really gained a lot of confidence because I was able to recognize and face them. Problem and start working on it and you will feel uncomfortable and painful and you will be upset with yourself but if you look at your life from a different perspective then you can really start to address everything you really want to change. I did not know that I was ahead of myself in the second place. I stopped bragging to myself. When I was spoiled many times, I had a special privilege and struggled to do the same. At the end of the day, I could not face my own excuses, and when I stopped making excuses, I began to face the problem as easily as I could, and it was an easy way for us to take responsibility for ourselves.
Knowing how I actually went I decided to get all
these things to work, to understand where my money was going and why I was
going there, and to own all the choices I wanted to make, to pay off the 120,000
student loan debt. It was my choice and I didn't stick to it and I had to stop
using those as excuses and I started doing that work or if I didn't like it I
could easily change and sometimes a lot of things are out there. But if you are
making excuses in certain areas where you can be a little more real and change your
mind and I think maybe you are a little scared I think when you start to see a a lot of progress and that is the way I started to feel some confidence the next the day I started learning about things I thought were stupid. There were things
like meditation therapy that I thought I didn't need and that they were with
me. I just can't cope with anything that comes my way and I really can't handle
it because the content of my life that I was creating in my head doesn't match
my reality and when I started I started meditating and learning things like
going to therapy.
The more I realize that you are not stupid about these things and that anyone can benefit from some of these things, and the way I explore a little more is that you use mental aura and mental health. The application I have used over the past two weeks to learn things that seem strange to me, such as daily stimulation, therapy, and meditation, I am a little skeptical about many of these. Exercises But I think Aura is great because with traditional meditation apps, Aura partners will be able to understand thousands of meditation stories in collaboration with hundreds of professionals around the world to provide an all-encompassing library for your mental health and wellness. Therapeutic Life Coaching and Tons Extra Aura is basically about health and sleep, and it's a lot of fun. So far, my favorite thing is that they are all five to ten minutes long. Solving major beliefs is deeply entrenched in what I think will help me develop values and concerns, all you have to do is start filling out a questionnaire and Aura will give you personalized tracks.
If you want to get up in the morning for a morning workout or a three-minute fast-paced mindset, click on the link in the description for the first 500 people who are ready to try Aura. Get a free trial and only 25 discounts and then start learning about some of the things I was afraid of or judging as meditation therapy and really learning to learn something new and challenging. In the fourth place, before I gained confidence, any speculation you might have had about it really came from my personal style, and it was when I stopped buying clothes that I remember you here and I still buy. Calling from time to time, however, was more than I really was and I felt more comfortable, chasing trends and trying new things and trying new things quickly. I don't know what it is, it's a reflection of who you are on the inside and who I am a little confused as I follow the trends and shops every week and I don't really know myself in all the clothes and maybe in all the clothes. I also look at it because I don't know how to wear them and I change my height on what I wear to a beautiful life and I feel like yes I feel good.
I had a fifth realization. I realized that it really changed my confidence. And taking action will probably make you realize how some things in your life, at least some of them, play a role in your life. Actually, I am the manager of my own life and the people who come and go in it affect it or affect it for good or bad but if there are things I want to change at the end of the day I and myself make all the decisions so if I see a problem in myself it really is the solution for me It's for me and that doesn't mean people can't ask for help or other forces. I will be involved in helping you find that solution but that is when the person who is going to implement it and you start implementing these solutions and you get consistency in it and you start to see the results.
I think I'm on the verge of workings It's the sixth way I've started building self-confidence I started to respect me I think a lot of the financial decisions I've made in the past because I really don't like myself and I don't respect myself. It was always easy to spend money to add to the cart and find ways to clean up my yolo riot. I decided to break free from debt and start to see the progress I began to believe in. In myself and I was able to look forward to my future and respect I realized at the time that I could be involved in my emotions whenever I wanted to stick to the plan, but it didn't do anything for me in the future, and I really had nothing to do with my faith because it was not enough for me to respect me and my goals and stick to my own rules. It was not only the way I talked to myself but also the way I treated myself the way I did myself. It was only when I decided to stop hurting myself and actually build myself that I truly began to respect me in order to pursue my goals and vision. That The seventh way of trust is a little bit different when I started building trust but when I started learning about money and when I stopped being scared it really changed everything for me It shouldn't be money and I think people seem more complicated than you really are, especially when it comes to your personal finances And to start learning about money,
the first thing you need to do is learn how much money you have. When I began to oppose all of these beliefs, when it comes to your money, find out exactly how much of your monthly destination is going to benefit you and how you can change some of your personalities and how it really worked in my life. And now that I have learned to invest in other ways to build my own financial security network like I do, I don't think I should be afraid of more money hush-hush about or the taboo about The more I know about money and the more you understand yourself Understanding how it works in life and helping you better understand yourself is the number eight thing that helped me realize my self-confidence was to get out of social networks and I am a content creator I spend a lot of time on social networks but this year I started doing in-depth research to understand why I am so affected. ፡ Searching I think every time I turn on my phone by understanding what it feels like in my personal life and in your own decisions and later in your own decisions and personal life, then you realize that many of the things you see on social media are unrealistic or exaggerated or too cumbersome. You may begin to remember that you may have better than you think. Be grateful and straightforward in your own life more than you think Many people don't have it together Most people don't really know what to do by remembering it and not comparing yourself. In the meantime, I think it's a way to really build some self-confidence and, with a little bit of social media, to help with filtering. The ninth way I've been able to build self-confidence and you know that you are exercising regularly. I want to be like a fit girl and be a belly and a good puppy but I want to make you feel good and feel good and do good things for your body and mind without me exercising at the end of the week without exercise and that kind of sofa potato life really I start to look weak,
I have
a lot of sadness, I don't feel good about myself, so I decide to exercise
regularly three times a week. The last thing that helped me to feel better
about my mental health and more confident and generally more confident was to
pay attention to my beauty work, such as skincare. Hair Care These are all
rituals and practices that make me feel good about myself and when it comes to
these cosmetic procedures it is really personal and the main thing that
benefits me is skincare because when I see that I am just going out on
something else. Because I can't focus, my confidence is really diminishing. I
think really hard and remember me. Valuable and good work with a large
group of people or I feel good when I have a lot of eyebrows because I really
have nothing and they always seem different but there are only a few things
that help me feel a little more comfortable. I know a little comfort and a
little self-confidence I know this may be a little superficial for some people
but it really helps me but you want to express your own beauty and I feel like
I will turn it off when you feel so beautiful. Sometimes Taha, so these are the
ways I have started to build self-confidence. Some of these things that I have
applied and the facts that I have experienced are really helping me to build
and believe in myself. I and that means real confidence for me so thank
you for letting me know some of the ways you have become more confident and can
help you feel more like yourself.
0 Comments